Adhesive spray head, Inline NW50>24
Spray head with inline nozzle for injection and adhesion of EPS granules. A complete wetting of the EPS beads enables a permanent solidification of the hollow layers insulation after the adhesive has been hardened. Settlements, material trickling out through gaps and cracks or subsequent changes can therefore not occur. The thin-walled nozzle pipe with its special shaped outlet enables a high processing speed at a relatively small bore diameter.
Buy this product? Click here to go directly to the Webshop>
- Hose connection for insulation material: NW50 (2’’)
- Nozzle pipe: outer diameter D=24mm, insertion depth approx. 260mm, spoon shaped outlet
- Easy to change nozzle pipe insert
- Connection for liquid adhesive: single-lever coupling (1/4’’) with shut-off valve (max. pressure 20bar)
- Material throughput: approx. 0,25l/min. at 10bar
- Weight: approx. 0,95kg
Details on adhesive technology can be found in the brochure:
Feel free to contact us with any questions or for further information.