Insulating needles NW75 (3") available
by Tillmann Assenheimer (comments: 0)
As of now, we will provide our reliable insulating needles for conveyor lines with a diameter of NW75 (3") for dense blowing. They are designed for large insulation thicknesses and high processing speeds.
There are two lengths available: 120 cm and 180 cm. They can be used for insualtion thicknesses from 240 mm and more.
Insulating needles are essentially bent pipes which are used for insulating behind vapour barriers and other membranes, as well as for insulating hard-boarded cavities (with a sufficiently large injection hole).
- Excellent ergonomics making ladders unnecessary
- Pipe head designed for easy membrane piercing and insertion into the cavity
- Enabless precise injection even into remote areas of cavities.
- Easy redensification due to improved fixed design features
- Outstanding sealing due to smooth finishing
- Material: Aluminium